Pototype ControlNet models based on MediaPipe for pose and hands estimation. Higger "e" numer is better estimation but also greater impact on image. You will need external preprocessor available here!
1. Download preprocessor and txt file from gumroad
2. Install requirements - run
pip install -r requirements.txt command (in folder where you have downloaded file)
3. Prepare folder with images that you want to preprocess
4. Run command
python preprocess.py -mh -mp -s C:\path\to\your\folder - mh is for hands detection, mp for pose (you can try with just the pose which works great!)
5. Inside selected folder will appear detection folder (C:\path\to\your\folder\detection)
6. Copy downloaded models (.ckpt files) to ...\stable-diffusion-webui\extensions\sd-webui-controlnet\models
7. Inside Automatic1111 GUI select ControlNet enabled, preprocessor to None, one of the downloaded models and put image from earlier detection
Go ahead and upload yours!