Freelance Motion Graphics Video Editor Needed for Exciting SaaS Announcement! 🚀
🌐 Introducing Mindset: The Future of Knowledge & Content Discovery! 🌐
Are you a freelance motion graphics editor who enjoys bringing to life powerful stories & that gives our customers & target audience a reason to care?
Mindset is an AI knowledge & content discovery platform powered by generative AI. Mindset works with media, event and training publication companies that have podcasts, events, recordings and more. They can add all their content, it is automatically turned into chapters of a book for end-users to explore. This content also trains an AI co-pilot that enables people to find what they need, when they need it. No more sifting through hours of content for that golden 5-second clip. We're making knowledge accessible and actionable across mobile, tablet, and web.
What We Need:
An exciting announcement video that introduces our new AI products but in the context of how AI is changing the world, compared to the onset of the internet
1. Create Urgency: We must appeal to people’s belief that they must act soon, rather than wait and see.
2. Create Demand: Consumers want to ask more, search less. We must communicate these major changes with a story-driven campaign that our target audience can relate to.
3. Appeal to Innovators: We must appeal to the HR Leaders like innovators in the industry.
4. The Right Partners: Position ourselves as the right partners in the AI revolution.
5. Build Trust: We must not be positioned as pure ‘innovators’. We a combining trust with start-up levels of innovation.
6. Build Excitement: We want to create buzz and excitement around the possibilities of AI instead of just the threats.
7. Actionable: there is lots of high-level talks about how AI will change the world, our lives and business. There is not enough talk about what people can do today.
Experience in motion graphics and creative approaches.
Why Collaborate with Us?
Be a part of a project that's set to redefine how companies access and utilize their knowledge. We are creative, willing to be bold and are very collaborative. We believe in open relationships with partners, customers and team members.
We are looking for someone to start soon - so please apply if you are available.
Example inspiration: https://stevenbartlett.com/thirdweb/ - video included inside.
Please mention you found the job through PromptHero! It'll help us get more companies to post here. Thanks!Beware of job scams! You should never have to pay to apply for a job, buy equipment, or pay for trainings. If a job demands you ANY money, it's a scam. If a post looks like a "how to work online" page, it's probably a scam. Also, make sure you're talking to the real company by checking their website or email domain. Online work scams are everywhere, so be careful! By clicking on the apply button, you'll leave PromptHero and go to the company's application page. PromptHero accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here. Stay sharp and good luck!