AI Prompt Engineer IDHA
Boston Children's Hospital · Boston, MA
3 months ago
About the jobThe AI Prompt Engineer will work on The Innovation and Digital Health Accelerator. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in AI/ML, data science, and natural language processing, as well as experience in healthcare research and operations.
This AI Prompt Engineer- IDHA Will Be Responsible For
- Design and develop AI prompts using large language models (e.g., GPT-3, ChatGPT) and other solutions as they emerge for healthcare research studies and clinical practice
- Collaborate with researchers and clinicians to understand their needs and design prompts that will effectively gather data
- Implement machine learning models to analyze collected data
- Refine general purpose language models for healthcare specific applications
- Test and evaluate the performance of AI prompts
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to AI prompts and Solve complex problems with multi-layered data sets, as well as optimizing existing machine learning libraries and frameworks.
- Assist other team members in generating AI prompts for their specific needs
- Stay current with the latest developments in AI and healthcare research. Document ML processes and keep abreast of developments in Machine Learning.
- Participate in team meetings and presentations
- Run tests, perform statistical analysis, and interpret test results.
In Order To Qualify, You Must Have
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, or a related field, Healthcare preferred; Master's Degree preferred.
- 5 years of Engineering/Developer/Coding (in Python or similar languages) experience with at least two year experience in AI and NLP.
- Experience with machine learning libraries such as TensorFlow and PyTorch preferred.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Communicate effectively with non-technical stakeholders
- Knowledge of healthcare research methodologies
- Must be familiar with Python or similar languages.
Boston Children’s Hospital offers competitive compensation and unmatched benefits including flexible schedules, affordable health, vision and dental insurance, child care and student loan subsidies, generous levels of time off, 403(b) Retirement Savings plan, Pension, Tuition and certain License and Certification Reimbursement, cell phone plan discounts and discounted rates on T-passes. Experience the benefits of passion and teamwork.
Apply for this job
Please mention you found the job through PromptHero! It'll help us get more companies to post here. Thanks!Beware of job scams! You should never have to pay to apply for a job, buy equipment, or pay for trainings. If a job demands you ANY money, it's a scam. If a post looks like a "how to work online" page, it's probably a scam. Also, make sure you're talking to the real company by checking their website or email domain. Online work scams are everywhere, so be careful! By clicking on the apply button, you'll leave PromptHero and go to the company's application page. PromptHero accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here. Stay sharp and good luck!