Remote Prompt Engineer
Please Note: This is a fully remote position.
About Aldrin Labs
Aldrin Labs is an ecosystem of DeFi products that integrate with each other to provide easy functionality and purposefully help people achieve financial freedom. The ecosystem also includes a core DeFi product, our leading wallet application.
We are looking for a skilled Prompt Engineer to join our team and help us build context around our language model, ChatGPT. In this role, you will leverage the power of AI to build context and develop prompts that align with our product vision. You will collaborate with our product development team to understand user needs and create custom prompts that improve the user experience.
- Work collaboratively with our product development team to understand user needs and build context around ChatGPT
- Develop and implement custom prompts to improve the user experience and increase engagement
- Test and debug prompts to ensure they are functioning correctly
- Integrate prompts into our application, ensuring that they are cohesive with our product vision and design language
- Continuously optimize and improve the prompts based on user feedback and usage data
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in NLP and machine learning to inform prompt development and implementation
Please mention you found the job through PromptHero! It'll help us get more companies to post here. Thanks!Beware of job scams! You should never have to pay to apply for a job, buy equipment, or pay for trainings. If a job demands you ANY money, it's a scam. If a post looks like a "how to work online" page, it's probably a scam. Also, make sure you're talking to the real company by checking their website or email domain. Online work scams are everywhere, so be careful! By clicking on the apply button, you'll leave PromptHero and go to the company's application page. PromptHero accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here. Stay sharp and good luck!