Senior Fullstack Engineer
We’re looking for an experienced, full-stack engineer who can build features and improvements end to end. We care about the user experience from API design all the way to UI. We’re looking for people who love taking complex concepts and making experience simple and accessible.
What we're looking for
- Strong interest in development platforms, MLOps, CI/CD, infrastructure or making products for technical teams
- Able to make effective trade-offs in regards to both engineering and product requirements, while balancing short term and long term needs
- 6+ years relevant industry experience in a fast-paced, high growth tech environment building UI component libraries, design systems, and tools using TypeScript
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities
- Knowledge of API standards including REST or GraphQL
What you'll be doing
- Work primarily in Typescript, React, and GraphQL
- Build UI components, libraries, tools, and services that power the Paperspace platform
- Maintain and develop using GraphQL
- Collaborate on design and UX
- Ship product features from planning to launch to maintenance with high autonomy
- Collaborate with other engineers to find elegant architectures and solutions
Technical problems the team has worked on
- Create a secrets product to be used in people’s workload
- Create a Jupyter based IDE for our MLOps platform
- Created a design system and migrated the app to use it
- A workflows product that helps people build DAGs to run their machine learning workloads
- Create pages that show the status of a scalable deployment and show accompanying metrics and logs
At Paperspace, we carefully consider a wide range of factors when determining compensation, including your background and experience. The estimated salary range for this position is estimated to be $125,000 - $200,000/year. Total compensation for this position may also include Incentive Stock Options, sign-on bonus and other potential future incentives. Further note that total compensation for this position will be determined by each individual’s relevant qualifications, work experience, skills, and other factors. This estimate excludes the value of any potential sign-on bonus; the value of any benefits offered; and the potential future value of any long-term incentives. We encourage all interested candidates to apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values and welcomes diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Please mention you found the job through PromptHero! It'll help us get more companies to post here. Thanks!Beware of job scams! You should never have to pay to apply for a job, buy equipment, or pay for trainings. If a job demands you ANY money, it's a scam. If a post looks like a "how to work online" page, it's probably a scam. Also, make sure you're talking to the real company by checking their website or email domain. Online work scams are everywhere, so be careful! By clicking on the apply button, you'll leave PromptHero and go to the company's application page. PromptHero accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here. Stay sharp and good luck!