FoundHQ is the #1 marketplace for finding and hiring Salesforce Freelancers.
• We are laser-focused on Salesforce talent. That’s all we do.
• We specialize in connecting companies to Freelancers but also engage in FTE searches or Staff Augmentation (building a full-time team).
We believe in the power of content.
It’s how we drive awareness and have established a brand. This role will act as the right hand to the Founder & Head of Marketing, and as such, is multidimensional.
What You’ll Do:
• Generate new leads according to specific personas
• Identify top priority contacts + deliver light research on them
• Make sure lead generation (contacts list) are constantly updated and clean
• Conduct Market Analysis on News and Trends in the industry
• In collaboration with our Head of Marketing, conduct analysis and research on how different teams are structured
• Manage our job board (identify new positions that are relevant, publish to our website, and keep it updated with new open roles on a weekly basis.
Who You Are:
• 1-2 years of experience in Marketing, Content Creation, or Sales.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience conducting research, market analysis, and creating B2B content.
• Very experienced with conducting research on LinkedIn, ideally using Sales Navigator, and familiarity with e-mail platforms like Apollo, Hubspot etc.
Please mention you found the job through PromptHero! It'll help us get more companies to post here. Thanks!Beware of job scams! You should never have to pay to apply for a job, buy equipment, or pay for trainings. If a job demands you ANY money, it's a scam. If a post looks like a "how to work online" page, it's probably a scam. Also, make sure you're talking to the real company by checking their website or email domain. Online work scams are everywhere, so be careful! By clicking on the apply button, you'll leave PromptHero and go to the company's application page. PromptHero accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here. Stay sharp and good luck!