Highspot is pioneering the category that is fundamentally changing the way companies increase sales productivity. On a mission to transform the way millions of people work with sales enablement, Highspot is committed to building breakthrough software with a spark of magic. We believe a great place to work is about more than the work – it’s about what the company stands for, and how it authentically represents its values in the real world. To this end, we have put intentional focus on creating equitable workspaces for each of our employees. Our goal is to create a culture where everyone feels a deep sense of belonging and is empowered to be an agent of change, with the ability to transform themselves, their workplace, and their world.
About the Role
Our Machine Learning Team is developing next-generation AI capabilities for Highspot’s leading sales enablement platform. We stay at the forefront of machine learning research, continuously improving our models and algorithms through collaboration with product and data science teams. Our mission is to help our customers unlock the power of machine learning, including Generative AI, to improve productivities, sales performance, and achieve their business goals. We are looking for a Senior Machine Learning Engineer to join us in this effort.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with product and scientist teams to identify opportunities that drive customer values, and define machine learning requirements, lead the development and deployment of machine learning solutions and applications, while ensuring scalability, reliability, and maintainability.
- Develop and maintain a robust machine learning platform that enables the efficient deployment and management of machine learning models across our product offerings.
- Develop highly-available distributed services and APIs.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest machine learning research and trends, and apply them to our product offerings, while mentoring and collaborating with junior team members to improve their technical skills
- Partner cross-functionally across all of HighSpot feature engineering crews, as well as with QA/DevOps/Site-Reliability.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in developing and/or deploying machine learning systems
- 5+ years of experience with distributed systems, REST API design & development
- Strong proficiency in at least one programming language (Python, Java, C++, etc.) and experience with machine learning libraries (TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, etc.)
- In-depth understanding of machine learning concepts, such as supervised and unsupervised learning, deep learning, and natural language processing
- Experience with data processing tools and technologies, such as Spark, Flink, Hadoop, and SQL databases
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to analyze complex data sets.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to articulate complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- An entrepreneurial spirit: you’re agile, creative, resourceful, and tenacious as you solve problems and achieve team and company goals.
- Comfortable with modern open source technologies and tools.
- Passion to learn new technologies and infrastructure.
Highspot offers the following employee benefits for this position:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, and life benefits
-Group Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) and matching employer contributions (DPSP)
with immediate vesting
-Generous Holiday Schedule + 5 Days for Annual Holiday Week
-Quarterly Recharge Fridays (paid days off for mental health recharge)
-Flexible work schedules
-Professional development opportunities through LinkedIn Learning
-Discounted ClassPass membership
-Access to Coaches and Therapists through Modern Health
-2 Volunteer days per year
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any grounds protected by applicable human rights legislation, which may include age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family status, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disabilities, political belief, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Did you read the requirements as a checklist and not tick every box? Don't rule yourself out! If this role resonates with you, hit the ‘apply’ button."
This job is already closed and no longer accepting applicants, sorry.