Headquartered in San Mateo, Yellow.ai is a global leader in Conversational AI, delivering autonomous, human-like experiences for customers and employees to accelerate enterprise growth. We believe that memorable conversations are at the heart of every meaningful brand engagement. Over 1100 enterprises, including Sony, Domino's, Hyundai, Sephora, Waste Connections, Ferrellgas, and Randstad, trust our generative AI-powered, no-code Dynamic Automation Platform (DAP).
DAP’s proprietary multi-LLM AI engine, DynamicNLP™, empowers us to handle 2Bn conversations every quarter across 35+ channels in 135+ languages. We're passionate about delivering conversational experiences via our Dynamic AI agents that help enterprises achieve higher customer satisfaction and employee engagement. We were recently recognized as a Challenger in the 2023 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Enterprise Conversational AI Platforms and have raised more than $102M from blue-chip investors with offices across six countries.
What you’ll do :
- Develop scalable infrastructure, including micro services and backend, that automates training and deployment of ML models.
- Collaborate with data scientists to build data and model pipelines manage the infrastructure and data pipelines needed to bring code to production demonstrate end-to-end understanding of applications (including, but not limited to, the machine learning algorithms) being created.
- Lead software engineering and software design for the machine learning projects and understand the use of computer science fundamentals, including data structures, algorithms, computability and complexity and computer architecture.
- Produce project outcomes and isolate the issues that need to be resolved, in order to make programmes more effective help scale the machine learning models in production.
- Follow the best practices research and implement best practices to improve the existing machine learning infrastructure
- Provide support to engineers and product managers in implementing machine learning in the product.
- Experience with microservices in Python for serving ML models using Flask or equivalent framework in cloud.
- Exposure in building RESTful APIs.
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving capabilities.
- Deep understanding of Object oriented programming in Python.
- Experience in DL frameworks like Tensorflow and PyTorchExperience with MLOps tools (like TFx, Tensorflow Serving, Kubeflow, etc.) and methodologies for continuous integration and continuous delivery of ML models.
- Experience in Docker, Kubernetes Architecture and monitoring tools.
- Experience with databases like mysql/postgres/mongodb etcCuriosity to learn about new technologies and potential applications.
- Desire to be part of a start-up team and contribute significantly to its success.
Our Company's Values
Execute with Clarity & Focus - Pursue objectives with precision and unwavering focus.
Create Customer Success - Create a customer-centric culture that prioritises experience and satisfaction.
Move the Needle Everyday - Drive continuous improvement and make tangible progress each day.
Demonstrate Grit - Exhibit resilience, determination and tenacity in overcoming challenges.
Do More with Less - Maximize productivity and outcome while operating within resource constraints
Read more about us here.
yellow.ai provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or marital status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
This job is already closed and no longer accepting applicants, sorry.