Holymess Repairs has already paid out over $500k USD in weekly wages.
Making us one of the most dependable places to work.
Varun Chandra is the founder and owner and will be working directly with you.
We have up to 50 full-time Upwork staff on average, so if you need consistent work, we are the place to be. We do give bonuses if you perform well.
We can offer long-term employment with paid leaves and benefits as the company progress. Please DO NOT APPLY if you are not willing to work FULL-TIME and still working with other active clients.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The key focus of this role will be to work with our Project Managers to continue growing our presence and managing the day-to-day operations of the business. The successful candidate will be able to work autonomously and as part of a team. We are looking for a long-term employee who can commit their full time and attention to helping us with the growth of our company.
As a Project Manager, you will work closely with the existing Project Managers, Site Technicians, Business Managers, and Directors. The result is world-class customer service and account management for our existing and new customers. Underpinning our business are sound operational and administrative systems that support our continued growth.
We're looking for four Project Managers:
3 for the 6 AM–2 PM shift AEDT and 3 for the 1 PM–9 PM shift AEDT
Weekends are a must—at least every 2nd weekend of the month, 8 hours minimum, but if you can do more, it would be fantastic.
1st Criteria: What we are looking for is someone who has successfully managed or led a mid-sized company that consistently receives approximately 20 leads per day and has grown to generate over 150 leads per day. Ideally, this experience should be within the trades and services industry. We are specifically looking for an individual who has hands-on experience and can provide verifiable evidence of their achievements and completed projects. While portfolios can be manipulated or fabricated, we prefer proof through reliable sources such as paid platforms, freelancer websites, or visual evidence of completed work.
Duties and responsibilities:
1. Schedule all work, jobs, and labor for both reactive and planned work.
2. Premises management
3. Coordinate job activities, labor, resources, equipment, and information.
4. Experience working in a multi-faceted service business
5. A background in facilities management would be advantageous.
6. Experience using Tools and software (an advantage but not a requirement)
7. Strong analytical and numerical skills
8. Time management and prioritization
9. Experience with tenders and contracts
10. Knowledge and understanding of health and safety and environmental protection
11. Proactivity and eagerness
12. Experience ineffective management of existing clients and building new client relationships.
13. Strong communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
14. Competent in Microsoft Office suites, especially Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
15. Demonstrated skills in stakeholder engagement and management
16. Demonstrated organizational skills and strong attention to detail
To be considered for this role, you must have the following experience and attributes:
1. Previous experience in the Maintenance industry (an advantage but not a requirement)
2. Project Management skills and experience are preferred.
3. Knowledge of regulatory requirements (not required)
4. Demonstrated ability to develop effective working relationships with all people and to lead and influence people
5. Demonstrated ability to manage cost control, business improvement, OH&S, the environment, and Industrial Relations matters
6. Previous leadership experience applying effective engagement and communication strategies
7. Developing the skills and knowledge of others for teamwork and business continuation
8. Actively managing the industrial and employee relations activities in the business to ensure a fair and equitable outcome in dealings for all parties
9. The ability to work independently and prioritize competing deadlines
10. Strong people skills and communication skills (both written and verbal)
11. Preferably with a sales background.
Please go through the below terms as well:
1. We are looking for long-term partnerships and people to grow within the company, including financial incentives. The minimum commitment for work is two years, but we would like to stay longer as we want to retain our valuable partner for long terms (only apply if it's suitable for you).
2. We need someone who can work full-time.
3. Those who can work on weekends at least twice a month would be preferred.
4. Guaranteed set hours per week as per negotiation
5. Minimum 30 hours or maximum 40+ hours per week
6. If you need a holiday or leave, please notify prior
7. Pay is negotiable based on the value you add to the company.
8. Working hours range from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m. AEST.